The IP address 192.168.1.2 is a shortcut to all modem settings. An extension where you can make all of your modem’s settings. 192.168.1.2, used as the login path to the interface, is just like the others. It is no different from others, and its use can be either simple or difficult, depending on the modem
What is 192.168.1.2 Router IP?
If you are a modem modifier, you hear 192.168.1.2 too often. Because modem companies use this address too. It is one of the most used IP Addresses and never different from the others. The same settings are a simple way to make the same changes. Your modem is the default IP address. By entering this address, you can complete all necessary operations in a very short time.
What does 192.168.1.2 do?
Once you have succeeded in entering the settings page of your modem, with 192.168.1.2 you have a chance to make almost all settings. You can assign static IP, change user name, change WIFI password, add or delete Mac Address, block user, modify modem admin login password, make ADSL, ISP, DNS and parameter settings, edit VC settings, edit ping settings. So you see, it is an environment where you can do all operations.
How to Login 192.168.1.2
192.168.1.2 It is very possible to enter IP Address. You can do the same things as you do with other addresses. But let’s explain all the details in the following steps still to be Clarification.
- First, make sure modem is on. Do not forget to connect via a cable or WIFI. If you have not skipped these details, let’s take the second step
- Click to enter the IP address http://192.168.1.2. Once logged in, you will be asked for a user name and password. The username and password are usually ‘admin’ and ‘password’. If the password is wrong, please visit ‘Default Modem Password‘ page. If you can not find a solution on this page, visit ‘ADSL Modem Reset‘ page.
- If the user and name are correct, you will enter the panel successfully.. Here you now after all the processes are quite simple.
- According to your needs can make all the operations mentioneove, you can complete the installation of your modem. But remember, don’t forget to backup all your settings. Go to the ‘Modem Backup’ section in Settings for this.
- The address 192.168.1.2 is just like 192.168.1.1. There is no difficulty
- You can share all your problems in the comments section under the payou can find the answer.